Teach in Moscow, Russia - Kindergarten and School Teachers Needed in Moscow!
Simply English Moscow is looking for energetic, professional native English teachers to join us for the 2019-20 school year. Our teachers work in state and private schools, kindergartens, and with private students. While our students can be of all ages, most are young children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
Monday - Friday schedule (weekends always off)
Maximum 25 teaching hours per week - no office hours!
Positions available to start in October and November, 2019 (flexible start dates)
Simply English Benefits:
• A competitive salary, starting at 80,000 - 90,000 Rub + (depending on experience)
• HOUSING - subsidized by the school
• Work Visa - full support and paid by the school
• Free monthly transport pass
• Free PRIVATE health insurance
• Paid public holidays
• Paid sick leave and 2 paid personal days
• Vibrant social life for teachers with bi-weekly parties and events!
• Paid sick days and personal days for teachers
• Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment
• Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
• Free Russian lessons
• 24 HOUR emergency support
• Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
• All teaching materials provided by the school
Simply English Job Requirements:
• A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, NZ or Ireland
• Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
• Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
• Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children (preferred but we are willing to train aspiring teachers with a strong desire to learn!)
• Hold a university degree in any subject
• Career growth opportunities
• Company-sponsored social and cultural events EVERY TWO WEEKS!
Please apply by email to with your resume and recent photo!